Welcome to our church website.
On Sunday 30th August, 6th September and 13th September there will be a service in the Burnside building at 10.30am.
Here's what you need to know!
- you need to pre-book to come to one of these services, because we are limited to a maximum of 50 people at each one
- Kate Airlie is organising the booking. You can contact her by email or by phone, or by using the contact form on this website which you will find here
When you contact Kate, please tell her
- who is coming [the number in your household who plan to be at the service]
- your phone number [for the COVID contact tracing]
- if you CAN'T make it on one of those dates
We've made a video showing you what the Burnside building will look like, and how the service will be organised - you can watch it here
Don't worry if you are not able to attend one of these services in person, or don't plan to go back to church any time soon. The livestreamed service continues at 10.30am on Sunday mornings on YouTube You can find the YouTube link here
and on our Facebook page. You can find the Facebook link here
If you'd like to follow the service, but don't know how to use either Facebook or YouTube, please contact the church office here and we'll arrange for someone to help you. Recordings of the service [CD and DVD] are also being made and distributed locally for those that have no internet access - let us know if you'd like one.
Small groups of people are meeting together via Zoom to study the bible, or to pray - email us via the contact form if you'd like to join in.
Find Out More